Statistics show that 78% of all commercial vehicles are leased in the USA, while that figure is sitting at 12% in South Africa. So why choose leasing? What are the benefits?
- It is important to understand that a vehicle owned by your company is not an asset; it’s a liability that depreciates in value over time.
- With Leasing you have the comfort of knowing that all of your fleet costs are fixed, allowing your business to create accurate forecasts and budgets.
- Leasing allows your company to focus on core activities- and instead of spending cash on vehicles; it allows you the freedom to spend that money on your fundamental focus.
- Spartan Truck Hire and Logistics have pioneered a product service known as Full Maintenance Leasing (FML)
- FML is a contract that provides all funding and maintenance of vehicles that are tailored to suit your specific business requirements with costs calculated in accordance with the distance you travel.
- With Spartan’s leasing program, all sourcing, purchasing and disposing of vehicles will be taken care of. All servicing and maintenance will also be covered for the full period of the contract, thus assisting your company to reduce head count and overall fleet administration, ultimately saving you money.
- Spartan Truck Hire’s preferential buying power means that you have the ability to access discounted prices on vehicles, fuel, insurance, tyres and other maintenance costs.
- With over 30 years of technical expertise, Spartan facilitates in-house vehicle recovery as well as track and trace capabilities.
- Driver management is controlled through real-time systems that whistle-blow in the event of reckless driving, harsh braking, over-revving and/or speeding.
- State of the art technology provides your fleet with routing and scheduling systems, making deliveries more efficient and cost effective
- And finally with 24-hour roadside assistance, Spartan is committed to keeping your business on the road.
Contact Spartan Truck Hire and Logistics Nationwide on 0861 7727826 or visit our Truck Leasing page to learn more.